The mission of the Office of School Climate, through research-based prevention programming, is to facilitate and enable Akron Public Schools students and staff to grow, learn and work in a drug-free environment, including families and community in this lifelong process.
- All students will demonstrate positive character traits.
- All students will exemplify a lifestyle that is drug- and violence-free.
- Suspension amd expulsion rates as related to ATOD and violence code violations will reflect a positive trend.
- All Akron Public Schools staff will facilitate a safe and positive drug-free learning environment through a partnership with the Office of School Climate.
- All families/community will work collaboratively with the Office of School Climate in the promotion of an ATOD-/violence-free lifestyle.