Following is a list of current Akron Public Schools class reunions. If you have reunion information you would like to add (or change), contact René Garrett at 330.761.2929; or e-mail email@example.com:
Buchtel High School
- The Buchtel High School Class of 1988 will reunite Aug. 2-4, 2013. For more information, contact Roy Hodoh at 330.780.7801, Tiffany Douglas at 330.217.8568 or Diana Autry at 330.459.8711.
Central High School
Central-Hower High School
- The Central-Hower High School Classes of 1977, 1978 and 1979 now have a Web site designed to expand alumni membership for the upcoming 30-year reunions and to promote the annual alumni dance. All alumni are welcome to the site. Visit www.centralhower.com to register, or call 614.571.6758.
- Central-Hower High School also has another web site for alumni information and reunions. Visit www.alumniclass.com/centralhower.
East High School
- The East High School Class of 1945 will reunite at 11:30 a.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at the Riverside Kitchen Restaurant, 610 E. Cuyahoga Falls Ave., Akron.
- The East High School Class of 1963 will reunite Sept. 28 at Guy's Party Center in Akron. For more information, contact Sam Rittenour at 330.733.1353 or Wayne Cottell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ellet High School
Firestone High School
Garfield High School
- The Garfield High School Class of 1968 will hold its 45-year class reunion on Saturday, August 17, 2013, at the Sons of Herman on Waterloo Road in Akron. Please contact Linda Lewis at email@example.com for more information.
- The Garfield High School Class of 1973 will hold two nights of celebration on August 30-31, 2013, for its 40-year class reunion. Friday night's activities (August 30) will be held at Stonehenge on East Cuyahoga Falls Avenue; and "The Venue" (attached to the Firehouse on the Tallmadge Circle) will be the site of Saturday night's entertainment (August 31). More information will be provided soon. Contacts: Becky Burskey (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jerry Winningham (email@example.com); Deby Bretz (on Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org); or Maggie Factor (email@example.com).
- The Garfield High School Class of 1993 will hold its 20-year class reunion on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013, beginning at 7 p.m. The event will take place at Legends Pub in Green, Ohio; other details will be provided at a later date. For more information, contact Carrie Janickas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hower Vocational School
- The Hower Vocational School Class of 1970 is planning a reunion. For more information, call Gary DiCeglio at 330.928.1590, Kathy (Davenport) Gage at 330.923.5097 or Jackie (Justice) Bennett at 330.633.8628.
Kenmore High School
North High School
- Planning for the 2015 North High School All Class Reunion is under way. The event will be held July 18-19, 2015, at North High School. Please register at www.northhighviking.com; more information will follow as the details are confirmed.
South High School
- The South High School Class of 1963 will hold its 60-year reunion Aug. 30-31. For more information, contact Cheryl Scrutchins-Sadler at email@example.com or Loraine Vinson-Woods at 330.253.7265