Short-term or moderate-level opportunities:
- Office Support: Assist in the main office of a school on a periodic basis, particularly during busy times or events. Duties could include answering phones, making copies, filing, etc.
Contact: a school principal or Sandy Burke, 330.761.2915, email@example.com
- Special Event: Volunteer and provide assistance at a school or community event.
Contact: a school principal or Carla Sibley, 330.761.3297, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Visit: Let one or more students visit your place of employment to learn more about job opportunities and the training/education needed for the job.
Contact: a school principal or Carol Healy, 330.761.3135, email@example.com
- Outdoor Beautification: Assist with a maintenance-oriented project, (e.g., planting flowers, outdoor clean-up).
Contact: a school principal or Debra Foulk, 330-761-2805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project RISE: Multiple volunteer opportunities exist with our program for homeless children, including reading to students, providing supplies, etc.
Contact: Debra Manteghi, 330.761.2969, email@example.com
- School Website Management: Maintain individual school website pages to keep them updated and with a consistent "look."
Contact: Leah Nemeth, 330.761.2930, firstname.lastname@example.org