School Board Votes Unanimously

Back to In-Person Learning Coming
Posted on 02/22/2021
Image of APS LogoAkron Public Schools Board of Education voted unanimously at its meeting Monday, February 22, 2021, to return students to school March 8 and March 15. Kindergarten through second grades will report March 8. March 15 is for all other students, including pre-kindergartners.

Our families have determined 69% of APS students will return to in-person learning. The other 31% will remain in 100% remote learning. Go to APS Reopening plans for more information.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.