Library & Media Services
The Library/Media Services Department supports secondary teacher-librarians and library technicians as they work with students and staff in and out of the learning commons (LRC).
Our responsibilities include:
- assisting in the development of elementary library collections, both digital and print.
- providing access to makerspaces, ebooks and databases.
- supporting the development of digital and information literacy.
- providing assistance with the library automation system.
- assisting in the implementation of digital resources and databases in secondary buildings.
- supporting, preparing and delivering elementary and secondary library professional development.
- serving as the liaison between Akron-Summit County Public Library and NEOne.