Student & Family Services
To compassionately and efficiently connect students, families, staff and the community to the school district, facilitating student success.
The Engagement Center is available to support the following items:
- Help finding solutions to student and family needs
- Connection to the appropriate resources and staff to provide support, answer questions and handle concerns
- Provide information about policies, procedures and processes
- Find the appropriate staff member to support specific needs
- Provide support in completing the various forms you may need to complete online
Concern with a staff member:
If an issue involves a school building staff member (principal, teacher or other staff member), please attempt to resolve the issue with the staff member first, then the supervisor (such as the principal), if there is a concern with a teacher. Most issues are most readily resolved at the most local level possible.